Age Renewal SPF 25
2% PhytoCellTecTM Fruit Stem Cells and 2% Survixyl ISTM Peptide Stem Cells
- For all skin types
Age Renewal SPF 25 is formulated with Survixyl ISTM and PhytoCellTecTM, a blend of peptides, including MatrixylTM 3000 and retinol in a time release MicroDeliveryTM system to help prevent the visible signs of aging, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and increase skin hydration. It also contains a SPF 25 to protect the harmful effects of the sun. Regular use will provide a younger-looking complexion.
PREVENTION – STEM CELL TECHNOLOGY:
- 2% PHYTOCELLTEC™:
- Plant stem cell derived from the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple, Uttwiler Spätlauber.
- Rich in epigenetic factors that provide nutrients important for the protection and maintenance of skin stem cells.
- Contains metabolites which insure longevity of cells.
- Improves the life expectancy and health of skin stem cells, thus fighting chronological skin aging complexion.
- 2% SURVIXYL ISTM:
- Peptide based on cutting-edge stem cell research, specifically designed to target important factors which regulate stem cells fate and anchoring.
- Helps to preserve the environment of epidermal stem cells.
- Helps to protect cells from UVB stress.
- Optimizes epidermal self-rejuvenation.
CORRECTION – POWERFUL ANTI-AGING BLEND:
- 8.5% PEPTIDES:
- 5% MatrixylTM 3000: 2nd generation MatrixylTM. Promotes collagen synthesis.
- 3% DermicanTM: Increases the production of proteoglycans allowing the skin to appear firmer.
- 0.5% QuintescineTM IS: Antioxidant peptide that helps to protect.
- 0.1% RETINOL:
- Promotes cell turnover and revitalizes photodamaged skin.
PROTECTION – SPF 25:
- 2.5% OCTINOXATE AND 2.5% AVOBENZONE:
- Helps to provide broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Apply daily or as directed by your physician. Use this product containing a moderate sunscreen during the day prior to sun exposure. First time users should build skin tolerance gradually. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children. If skin irritation occurs or increases, discontinue use. If this persists, consult a physician.
- This product contains retinol that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- Limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
- This product can be applied underneath make-up.
- Apply a pea-sized amount on the tip of your finger, dab it on the five points of the face (forehead, each cheek, nose and chin).
- Massage into skin in an upward motion.
- For optimal protection, apply 30 minutes before sun exposure.
Medicinal ingredients (w/w): Octinoxate 2.5%, Avobenzone 2.5%. Non-medicinal ingredients: Aqua, Carthamus Tinctorius, (Safflower) Oleosomes, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, Pentapeptide, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Coffea Arabica Seed Extract, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate, VP Copolymer, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Dipeptide-4, Retinol, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Gallate, BHT, Coco-Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Blue 1.
go to top